Why participate in our Psychic Development Retreat?
Psychic development will help you to;
- Become skilled at how to truly listen internally and externally
- Enrich your relationships
- Increase clarity, sense of life purpose and spiritual intelligence
- Build natural self-confidence, self-awareness and self-esteem
- Learn to trust your own judgment
- Improve decision making in you personal and professional life
- Attain a deep sense of relaxation and priceless peace of mind
- Discover the joy of unfolding your own natural psychic abilities
- Realise your ability to develop your psychic gifts in order to help others
- Heighten your creative ability
- Connect to Nature and the Universe
- Meet your Spirit Guides, Angels and Power Animals
Our only prerequisite is that you have completed the level one webinar/ course or you have had an interview with Mark.
Please note that each retreat is restricted to a maximum of 4 persons only!
Arrive, Introductions and then Braai with Social to meet the other attendees
Saturday 09:00 – 17:00 pm
- Aura Reading
- Automatic Writing
- Psychic Art
- Out of body
- Trance Mediumship
- Akashic Records
Sunday 0900: – 16:00 pm
- 3rd Eye Chakra Development
- ESP/ Telepathy
- Introduction to Psychic Readings
- Introduction to Past Life
DATES: 23 Feb – 25 Feb 2018
- 2 Nights’ accommodation
- Tasty and nourishing breakfast, lunch and supper (Dietary will be taken into account)
- Morning snack and afternoon snack
- Daily meditation sessions
- Daily closing and grounding meditations
- 5 Meditations developed by Mark for download
- Certification upon completion of the retreat
R2500 per person.
Please note that the rooms are single sex rooms only. Couples can be accommodated upon request.
You will get access to our exclusive Members Support Facebook Group which allows you to contact and talk directly to any of the Spiritual Vitality team, at anytime. We are currently the only Psychic Development training to offer this group to our customers, ensuring peace of mind.
The retreat will be based within in delightful cosy and quaint historical cottage in Piketberg, about 90mins drive from the centre of Cape Town on the N7. The location it self was built in 1830 as one of the first dwellings in Piketberg and is on the museum’s historical route. There is plenty of safe parking outside of the property as well as free WiFi for the duration of the retreat.
The extraordinary beauty of nature comes as a surprise to many visitors – from wide open spaces in a tapestry of colours, depending on the season, to high rising peaks of table mountain sandstone. The abundance of pristine fynbos and bird life give nature lovers all the entertainment they could ask for.
The area boasts one of the largest lakes in the country and one of the few coastal fresh water lakes in South Africa. Verlorenvlei, which lies between the coastal town of Elands Bay and Redelinghuys has been declared a RAMSAR site. Discover the mystique of the wines and champagne of the region at a local wine tasting or indulge in the outstanding arts of internationally acclaimed local artists.