A gentle introduction to the Yoni Egg practice exploring various movement and meditations that facilitate the opening of the body to Love, and a deepening of awareness to feel, receive and Be that Love.
During this first step toward connection with the body as a powerhouse of healing energy, an egg is not needed, but we invite a deeper relating with our creative energy innate in the reproductive organs.
With roots in ancient Taoist tradition, this easy practice has many further expressions that will continue to be explored as the call arises from your hearts and yonis.
But to start, here are some benefits:
- Stimulates vaginal reflexology points – harmonising any imbalances of the body
- Tones the pelvic floor & helps prevent uterine, bladder and vaginal prolapse & also prevents loss of bladder control/incontinence
- Tones vaginal muscles pre- and post-childbirth – making for easier childbirth and recovery; restores vaginal elasticity
- Repairs any damaged nerve endings sustained during childbirth
- Assists in energetic clearing of any sexual trauma – abuse, miscarriage, abortion or even a difficult childbirth
- Increases orgasmic pleasure for both partners – deeper, more intense and more frequent orgasms for women due to increased vaginal sensitivity and awakened sexual energy; and tighter and more control of vaginal muscles = more pleasure for men
- Increases vaginal lubrication
- Relieves PMS & symptoms of menopause
- Restores hormonal balance
- Seals in energy during menstruation – and in doing so reduces any heavy bleeding, cramping and fatigue experienced
- Activates chi/life-force energy – increases creativity, passion and libido
- Awakens and cultivates divine feminine sexual & sensual energy
And my favourite: helps to let go of the belief/habit that coffee is needed for an energy boost!
R590 - 10am to 3pm
R200 deposit by 16 July books your spot.
PLEASE NOTE: if your financial situation is the only obstacle preventing you from joining, send a message and let's discuss a payment plan.
Delicious food will be provided by the equally delicious Mishka Gool! So prepare to be tantalised with her heartfelt treats as part of a process of sense awakening.
Blankets/cushions to make a nest
Wear comfortable, easy to move around in clothing
Private instruction is available with Zo. R550 per 90-minute session.