Veggie Pasta Salad
Serves 4 - 6
1 cup butternut
1/2 Red Pepper
1 Red Onion
EV Olive Oil
White wine vinegar
Mixed herb salt/ garlic salt/ salt/ pepper
1. Start by preheating your oven to 180 degrees.
2. Prepare veggies by cutting them into smallish chunks.
3. Put all veggies in a bowl and toss with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, garlic salt and herbs (any flavor will work!)
4. Mix veggies well and then put on a baking tray and spread evenly.
5. Roast for +- 30 mins until veggies are soft and starting to caramelize.
6. While veggies roast, cook Happy Earth People Pasta according to package instructions.
7. While pasta cooks make your basil pesto dressing:
8. Mix 2 teaspoons of basil pesto with a teaspoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar and mix well.
9. When pasta and veggies are done, add veggies to a bowl of pasta and toss.
10. Keep for the week and enjoy warm or cold.