SWEET POTATO BREAD
You can now have your bread and eat it with this delicious healthy alternative to the traditional staple.
Makes 1 loaf
1 cup roast sweet potato (peeled)
1 cup coconut flour
1 cup coconut yoghurt
½ teaspoon bicarb
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
2. Grease a loaf tin.
3. Process the sweet potato, coconut flour, coconut yoghurt and eggs in a blender until the mixture is a smooth, runny batter.
4. Add the bicarb and mix to combine.
5. Pour the batter into the bread tin and bake for 45 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and cool in the tin for ten minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.