GLUTEN-FREE BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
We love blueberries in just about anything! But especially these...
Makes 18 muffins
¼ cup rice malt syrup
1/3 cup full fat coconut cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup coconut flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 cup blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Grease a muffin tray.
3. Place the rice malt syrup, coconut cream, vanilla and eggs into a food processor and blend until well combined.
4. Add the coconut flour and baking powder and mix to combine.
5. Stir the blueberries into the mixture.
6. Spoon the mixture into the muffin tray and bake for 25 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the tray for 15 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Tip: Consult a great nutritionist in Cape Town for more tasty, healthy recipe ideas to suit your specific needs.